Contact Us

2 Teens Dead After Drinking Gasoline-Mountain Dew Cocktail

Two teenagers in Greenbrier, Tenn., have died after drinking a fatal mixture of Mountain Dew laced with racing fuel.

One boy, 16-year-old Logan Stephenson, died last Thursday, while the other boy, whose age in unclear, passed away Monday after he had slipped into a coma.

Logan and his friend downed the concoction last Wednesday. According to police, the next day witness, “noticed the color of his skin had changed and he started having a seizure. His hands started drawing up.”

Two other teenage boys have since come forward to say they also drank the Mountain Dew and gasoline. It’s unclear if they are sick.

A GoFundMe page has been set up in Logan’s honor, with the proceeds set to go to educate kids at the local high school about the dangers of drugs alcohol.

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

Sign into Total News Wire